Discover Our Charming New England Hotel in Cape Cod, MA
Ocean Street Inn's convenient location across from the docked island ferries makes it an ideal starting point for exploring downtown Hyannis waterfront and surrounding attractions. Perfect for guests wishing to visit the premier destinations of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, as they are just a ferry ride away.
Ocean Street Inn's convenient location is ideal for strolling through historic downtown Hyannis or ferrying to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard.
- AirportsCape Cod Gateway Airport - 1.3 miles
- Ferries to HyannisOur hotel is steps from Hyannis Ferries, providing direct access to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard! Plan your trip with the MBTA Ferry Schedule.
- The hotel offers free guest parking included in our Resort Fee.
- We also offer 24-hour valet parking for $18 per night with in and out privileges.
- Pricing is subject to change.
- Nearby Jackson Hole Attractions
- Teton Village | 0.2 mile
- Grand Teton National Park | 1 mile
- Jackson Town Square | 12 miles
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort | 0.2 mile
- Snow King Mountain Resort | 12.8 miles
- Grand Targhee Resort | 46.4 miles
- National Elk Refuge | 13.2 miles
- National Museum of Wildlife Art | 15.5 miles
Explore Hyannis, Massachusetts
Experience the magic of Hyannis, from breathtaking coastal vistas to historic landmarks and fine art, world-class dining, and shopping.